FULL-TIME CLINICAL DIRECTOR POSITION – CALGARY/EDMONTON
Ability4Good is a community-based service provider that is committed to enhancing the lives of people. Our mission is building a caring community. We provide a wide range of services including home- and office-based programs for children and their families. We are currently recruiting a Clinical Director to oversee our Calgary and Edmonton Clinical Services Programs (i.e., Specialized Services, Behavioural/Developmental Support, Community Aide and Private programs). Our program is unique, as it focuses not only on child development but also on caregiver learning. We believe that this is the best way to ensure long term support for both children and families.
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing monitoring and supervision of all clinical staff and programs provided by the agency.
- Devising strategies and plans for the clinical services department according to company standards for excellent service and growth.
- Responsible for budgeting and resourcing for clinical services.
- Overseeing current and new program development and the quality of services provided.
- Monitoring waitlist and caseload for all clinical programs.
- Making decisions in regards to staff scheduling and allocation of resources across programs.
- Consulting and liaising with external agencies, such as the provincial government (FSCD), schools and other service providers.
- Fostering a multidisciplinary approach to intervention and recruitment.
- Working as part of the Enterprise4Good Management team to support agency wide decision making as well as provide input to internal policy and procedures.
- Providing a monthly report to the senior management team and the CEO to share with the Board of Directors.
- Remaining current on government legislation and on evidenced based practice approaches to clinical services.
- Master’s Degree in a Human Services field (e.g., Social Work, SLP, OT, PT, Education, Psychology).
- Registration with the appropriate governing body, if required.
- Carry appropriate liability insurance as required.
- Minimum of 10 years progressive clinical experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in program coordination and management.
- Valid Alberta Class 5 Driver’s License
- Reliable Vehicle.
- Current criminal records check and child-youth intervention check
- Excellent compensation based on training and experience
- Opportunities for professional development
- Group extended health benefits
- 38.75 hour work week with flexibility to scale hours as needed
CONTACT: Adrian Bohach, CEO via email: Adrian@enterprise4good.com, website: www.ability4good.com/
We thank all applicants for your interest. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.