FULL-TIME CLINICAL COORDINATOR POSITION - CALGARY
Ability4Good is a community-based service provider that is committed to enhancing the lives of people. Our mission is building a caring community. We provide a wide range of services including home- and office-based programs for children and their families. We are currently recruiting a Clinical Coordinator to work with our Calgary Specialized Services and Behavioural/Developmental Support programs. Our program is unique, as it focuses not only on child development but also on caregiver learning. We believe that this is the best way to ensure long term support for both children and families.
- Working as part of and overseeing a Multidisciplinary Team that provides intervention and support to clients and their families.
- Serving as a resource for the other team members and families on the family’s overall programming and needs.
- This role works as part of a collaborative multidisciplinary team to provide intervention and support to the client, client’s family, fellow clinical team members and Child Development Facilitators (CDF).
- Providing coaching, training, direction and participation in the evaluation of CDFs.
- Participating in the development of the clinical policies, procedures, treatment priorities and reporting formats.
- Providing leadership to the clinical team by overseeing the service programming for clients and their families.
- Ensuring that all clinical team members are completing all the necessary documentation to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Evaluating the efficacy and effectiveness of treatment programs.
- Providing recommendations regarding various program options.
- Providing input to new program creation.
- Managing and maintaining the waitlist of clients coming into the program.
- Participating in the hiring and training of new staff.
- Managing the clinical caseload of clinicians.
- Participating in stakeholders meetings to represent the agency, build relationships, increase skills and share resources as requested by the Clinical Director.
- Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Degree in a Human Services field (e.g., SLP, OT, PT, Education, Psychology, Social Work).
- Registration with the appropriate governing body, if required.
- Carry appropriate liability insurance as required.
- Experience working with children on the Autism Spectrum and other developmental disabilities.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a clinician.
- Valid Alberta Class 5 Driver’s License.
- Reliable vehicle.
- Current criminal records check and child-youth intervention check.
- Excellent compensation based on training and experience
- Opportunities for professional development
- Group extended health benefits
- 38.75 hour work week with flexibility to scale hours as needed
- Opportunities to participate in program development as we are a growing agency
CONTACT: Shelley Wiebe via email: email@example.com, website: www.ability4good.com/
We thank all applicants for your interest. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.