We are currently recruiting a Clinical Coordinator who has a collaborative teamwork approach, enjoys meeting deadlines, and wants to work in a setting that recognizes your contributions while giving you the satisfaction of making a difference. Our Specialized Services and Behavioral Developmental Supports programs are unique, as it focuses not only on child development but also on caregiver learning. We believe this is the best practice to ensure long term learning and support for both children and families.
- § Be the linchpin for a Multidisciplinary Team that provides play-based intervention and support to special needs children and their families
- § Serve as a resource for the other team members and families on the family’s overall programming and needs
- § Ongoing verbal and written communication to team members, funder, families and partnering agencies
- § Collaborate in the development of the clinical policies, procedures, treatment priorities and reporting formats
- § Provide leadership to the clinical team by coordinating the service programming for clients and their families.
- § Ensure clinical team members complete the necessary documentation to meet internal and external deadlines
- § Leading team and facilitating partnership meetings as required
- § Evaluating the efficacy and effectiveness of treatment programs
- § Providing recommendations regarding various program options
- § Providing input to new program creation
- § Engaging families in the process of intake and maintenance of the waitlist of clients
- § Participating in the hiring and training of new staff
- § Providing coaching, training, direction and participation in the evaluation of Child Development Facilitators
- § Allocating, monitoring and problem solving the clinical caseload of clinicians
- § Participating in stakeholders meetings to represent the agency, build relationships, increase skills and share resources as requested by the Clinical Director
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- § Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Degree in a Human Services field (e.g., SLP, OT, PT, Education, Psychology, and Social Work)
- § Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a clinician
- § Identifies as a self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- § Strong interpersonal, group facilitation and written communication skills
- § Registration with the appropriate governing body, if required
- § Experience working with parents and children on the Autism Spectrum and other developmental disabilities
- § Excellent compensation based on training and experience
- § 38.75 hour work week with flexibility to scale hours as needed
- § Opportunities to participate in program development as we are a growing agency.
Sherry Hiebert-Keck, Clinical Director via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for your interest. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.