We are currently recruiting a Full-Time Clinical Director to provide vision and oversight for effective program design, delivery and evaluation, human resources, budget management and administration. The Clinical Director will provide clinical consultation and supervision to the Edmonton and Calgary teams, as well as day-to-day administrative and functional oversight to program management. The Clinical Director position collaborates cross-organizationally and actively contributes to organizational strategic planning and works closely with all staff to foster a culture that is entrepreneurial, curious, and determined.
- § Oversee all clinical service programs according to established organizational guidelines, policies and procedures to ensure each program carries out its mandate
- § Responsible for adhering to best practices of fiscal management when developing the annual budget and resourcing clinical services
- § Consult and liaise with external agencies to foster strategic relationships including the provincial government (e.g., FSCD), schools and other service providers.
- § Foster a culture of collaboration through a multidisciplinary team approach
- § Ensure the right people are in the right roles through HR processes including recruitment, orientation, education/training, supervision and performance management of Coordinators and staff according to organizational principles, and personnel policies and procedures
- § Ensure all programs and initiatives are aligned to contractual requirements and organizational fiscal expectations
- § Lead the risk management committee to identify and mitigate risk within programs
- § Collaborate with the management team to facilitate the implementation of the strategic plan
- § Participate in marketing and communication efforts to maintain/represent the agency brand
- § Remain knowledgeable of legislation and regulations relevant to the operation of the programs and facility. Ensure the program operations are congruent with such legislation and regulations.
- § Master’s Degree in a Human Services field (e.g., Social Work, SLP, OT, PT, Education, Psychology).
- § Registration with the appropriate governing body, if required.
- § Carry appropriate liability insurance as required.
- § Minimum of 10 years progressive clinical experience.
- § Minimum 2 years of experience in program coordination and management.
- § Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- § Highly skilled report and funding proposal writer
- § Demonstrated effective problem solving and decision making skills
- § Experience with family systems approaches and developmental disabilities is desirable
- § Excellent compensation based on training and experience
- § Opportunities for professional development
- § Group extended health benefits
- § 38.75 hour work week with flexibility to scale hours as needed
Sherry Hiebert-Keck, Clinical Director via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for your interest. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.