We are currently recruiting a Child Development Facilitator Coordinator who has a collaborative teamwork approach, enjoys working with families, and wants to work in a setting that recognizes your contributions while giving you the satisfaction of making a difference. Our Specialized Services and Behavioral Developmental Supports programs are unique, as they focus not only on child development but also on caregiver learning. We believe this is the best practice to ensure long term learning and support for both children and families.
- § Supervise, manage and coach the Child Development Facilitators regarding their client delivery strategies
- § Coordinate Child Development Facilitators work schedules
- § Review CDF paperwork (e.g., Timecards, monthly summaries) and organize
- § Assist the Clinical Director in the completion of probationary and yearly evaluations for all Child Development Facilitators
- § Interview and hire Child Development Facilitators and provide proposal for hiring of a Child Development Facilitator to the Clinical Director for approval
- § Guide and oversee the training of the Child Development Facilitators and continued PD
- § Plan and chair monthly CDF meetings
- § Meet regularly with the Clinical Coordinator to ensure seamless service provision
- § Conduct regular communication (e.g., phone, email, home visits) with families that have Child Development Facilitators in the home and cover for CDF’s when needed
- § Review all clinical documentation for the families (e.g., CDF Monthly Summaries, Clinician Consult notes, checklists, ISPs) on a regular basis to inform client service plans
- § Organize and attend child specific meetings with the Child Development Facilitator and or the clinician(s) on a regular basis (bi-weekly, monthly) as necessary
- § Monitor the number of hours provided by Child Development Facilitator on a weekly and monthly basis
- § Degree or diploma and/or experience in a Human Services related field (e.g., rehabilitation, psychology, early childhood education, social work, child development).
- § Experience working with parents and children on the Autism Spectrum and other developmental disabilities
- § Strong interpersonal, group facilitation and written communication skills
- § Minimum 1 year experience working as a Child Development Facilitator or equivalent.
- § Valid Alberta Class 5 Driver’s License, Reliable Vehicle.
Sherry Hiebert-Keck, Clinical Director via email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for your interest. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.